HR & Admin Supervisor
This position is responsible for assisting Manager in managing HR & Admin daily operations smoothly.
Duties and Main Responsibilities
- Develop and update HR & Admin policies, Internal Rule and Regulations, company policies, work procedures and guideline to ensure HR functions are effectively and efficiently managed.
- Ensure the recruitment and selection process (Posing Job Ads, Short-listing, Contacting candidates, Interviewing, Checking References, Selecting, Negotiating the offers) is met the company requirement.
- Prepare and deliver the soft skill training courses to staff.
- Conduct Exit/ Termination Interviews.
- Oversee functions of HR services within Company such as recruitment, hiring, employee record-keeping including contracts/ agreements, compensation, stationery, company fix assets and benefits for employees.
- Ensure the record and report of company fixed assets is properly done as required from time to time.
- Follow up and check all the daily and monthly report such as attendance, store report and other tasks related to HR & Admin department.
- Assist manager in preparing annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations.
- Develop and oversee implementation of Staff Policies.
- Conduct orientation programs for new employees and update from time to time the company profile and company events.
- Assist Departmental Heads in reviewing and updating the Job Description/ title/responsibility changes within their departments.
- Assist to all Departmental Heads in coordinating probation evaluation and annual performance appraisal of all staffs.
- Act as bridge for different departments and staff and resolve any conflicts when occurs.
- Coordinate applicant screening and interviewing activities with line managers and make the best possible hiring decision.
- Develop and maintain the staff benefits and motivation program.
- Provide administrative support to departments dealing with the task of editing, typing, mailing, filing and translation (both verbal and documentation).
- Must process good observation power, monitors the work of back office.
- Develop templates for the company.
- Liaise with other ministries related such as Ministry of Commerce, Securities and Exchange Commission of Cambodia (SECC), Ministry of Labor & Vocational and other authorities.
- Do minutes meeting for Department Head.
- Assist in managing the general admin tanks and lead the team.
- Submit monthly HR and Admin reports to Reporting line Manager.
- Do other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor/Master degree from Business Administration or Law
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in human resource and compliance field
- Experience in private sector or Garment factory is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Fluent and conversational English skill is required
- Good knowledge of local labor law and local HR practices
- Highly experienced in employee relations/ solving problem