Duties and Main Responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; control correspondence; design filing systems; review and approve supply requisitions; assign and monitor clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measure results against standards; make necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarize information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent English required
- Khmer and/or another language (Chinese, Italian or German) would be appreciated
- Able to handle multi-tasks Attention to details
- Flexible and hard working
- Able and willing to work in team
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded, likes to travel around the country
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- Creative and customer service minded
- Experience in the travel agency in a similar position, at least 3 years
- A deep knowledge of Cambodia as a tourist destination
- A deep knowledge of the tourism industry
- Experience of management