- Smiling, greeting visitors and answering the phone calls.
- being friendly and building good relationship with people.
- Having sweet, clear voice and being confident.
- Always dressing up with the professional uniform and doing the make-up all the time.
- Always paying attention to the customers and being the first to initiate assistance (May I help you or anything you need my help?).
- Being able to speak Chinese is preferred.
- Provides daily report and records all the matters (e.g. someone comes to repair broken items, etc.)
- Records and reports on all visitors’ information to the department (Date, Time, Name of Visitors, Contact Number, and Email)
- Makes schedule for walk-in guests to the Office Manager
- Arranges booking of VIP room and meeting room
- (Checking daily report to make sure the rooms are ready and presentable all the time for appointment)
- Reports to her own manager for the purchase of all the equipment and items needed (coffee, tea, and water)
- Provides all the information to customers with the most accurate and updated one
- Is responsible for working area hygiene and cooperates with office lady (cleaner) to ensure that the office is clean all the time.
- Takes care of the showroom equipment and sends reports to admin officer.
- When receiving phone calls and customer enquiries, as a receptionist she is supposed to resolve the customers’ problems to let them feel she can help them out, showing them that she is willing to assist them.
- Avoids transferring the problems to another person, but if she does have to pass the complaints to someone else, then she needs to carry on the calls until the other person answers. After, she needs to introduce the caller and transit the situation to the Office Manager to make sure that the problems are taken care of.
- Never blindingly transfer an angry caller if the caller is forwarded to a voicemail box, and never disconnect the call as the angry customer will be angrier when they call again.
- Graduated Bachelor Degree or Under Graduated in Business Management or related field
- Good communication in English both, spoken and written and Chinese is a plus
- Having Experience of Receptionist at least 2 years
- High commitment and self-directed
- Able to work under pressure and process good time management skill
- Strong communication and problem solving skill
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel,
- Must be honest, hard-working and able to work independently
- Flexible for timing