- Manage all accounting transactions
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Handle monthly and annual closing
- Manage Petty Cash ledger and reimbursements
- Compile financial information and prepare accounting entries, i.e. general journal, general ledger.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting record by preparing key reconciliation of general ledger like advance, prepayment, accrual and other ledgers.
- Ensure accuracy of payment process, comply with accounting procedure and proper supporting documents
- work with HR Department to process payroll
- Compute taxes and prepare monthly and yearly tax declaration
- Liaison with external auditor & tax auditor
- Able to handle ad-hoc tasks by completing related results as needed.
- Other tasks assign by management.
- Language: English (is a must); Chinese (is a plus)
- Familiar in Microsoft office like excel, word and power point is the plus
- Familiar in accounting software like Peachtree, Quick book and others
- More than 2 years working experience in accounting related discipline is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill
- Demonstrate initiative, commitment, and responsibility to deliver the result and per deadline
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Bachelor degree in accounting field or equivalent qualification or
- ACCA (passed at least 6 papers) or ACCA qualification